Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is anybody out there?

I feel like I'm writing to myself. I think the only person who actually checks for recipes is my dear sweet husband...alas, I won't quit.

Last night a group of friends went to the Nat's game. Between the four of us we had three chili dogs, one hot dog, two fries, one large basket of chili cheese nachos, four beers, a bag of peanuts and a coke. Um, I feel super disgusting today. However, the hotdog was darn good - its called Ben's Halfsmoke - its kind of a spicy hotdog and it is DELISH. I wasn't the biggest fan of the nachos and I figured out why: there are no freaking beans in the chili and I think they used cinamon or something b/c it was kind of sweet tasting. Not my fave.

Our eating adventures at Nat's stadium will continue - we still have not tried Five Guys or Red, Hot and Blue...And there is some ice cream to be had on the lower level. However, it has not been warm enough to even consider a bowl of ice cream - a bowl of chili is more like it!

Happy Eating!

4 comments:

The Meyers Family said...

I read your blog, my friend! Haven't decided which recipe to try first, but I'll let you know when I do. - Meg Meyers

Anonymous said...

I read regularly too! Does anyone know if we can get an email when there is a new post??

Anonymous said...

I think you can sign up for it - my mom gets it!

Anonymous said...

well, you aren't the ONLY one who reads it, but probably you are your own biggest fan!!! However, I think you are extremely amusing and I love your blogging.