Seriously? I cannot beleive I burnt my popcorn - but it wasn't like your usual burn. The entire bag at second 17, began smoking - the paper was burnt on the outside! I could have taken the whole building down. Whooops! Alas, I'll settle for some yogurt.
I made a delish dish last night for the ladies (and J) in honor of Matt Grant (London Calling). The only thing British about it is that the recipe is from a British cookbook (I think). Anyhow, I will post it with a pic when I get home. V. v. good!
Don't burn your popcorn!!!
1 comment:
Wow, I didn't know you were posting so much. I will start checking this more. I am such a bachelor fan! some friends have been doing a bachelor bracket. It is a $5 buy in. I will have to include you next time.
Post a Comment