For Owen's first Easter, we traveled to Raleigh to celebrate our Risen Lord with some dear friends from Fort Lewis. But before we left, Grandma Dar sent Owen his very first Easter basket - complete with bunny ears! Um, LOVE. He wore them for a bit, but the discovered how fun they were to chew!
I'm not big on ham, which tends to be a bit controversial with my family. Alas, I can't do it. I just don't want it. I will leave it for all you other ham-lovers out there. Now proscuitto or bacon, that I can do. But who eats a side of proscuitto or bacon for Easter? One year J and I even made Easter tacos :)
Anyfood, we decided on Easter Pizza, and it might be a new tradition! J and Nate were the chefs du jour and made us delicious pizza! King Arthur flour sells fabulous whole wheat pizza dough mixes which you can buy right here. So they mixed up some dough, chopped up tons of toppings and ta da! Yummy Easter Pizza (complete with deli ham and pineapple :)
1 comment:
As usual, Owen is freakishly delectable!! LOVE the tie in the last pic; looks like it could be J's. Glad you had a wonderful Easter. When are we camping this summer?!?!
Post a Comment