Has it really already been three years (and a day)??? So are we really no longer newly weds? I guess that classification ended after the first year. Well, I for one still fell like a newly wed :) Maybe it is because the Army is kind enough to move us all over the place, thus every time we set up house I feel like we are newly married as I discover boxes of dishes I've not seen since the last move which kind of makes them feel like new. Anyhow, totally off topic.
I LOVE our wedding photos. I seriously never get tired of looking at them. I love how our photographers were able to take the simple surroundings and make amazing pics!

This is my favorite picture of Jeremy from our wedding day - he seems so calm and collected. He knows exactly what he is getting into and he is ready for it :) Were you J Man? Did you really know what you had bargained for??
This picture kind of cracks me up: we had already spent two hours before the wedding taking pictures, then we had the ceremony, and now the reception has started, and the crowd is waiting on us - but we are busy taking hot pictures. BTW: I was starving and was dying for a magnum of champagne...
So after moving from Tacoma to Washington, DC, a wedding, moving from Washington, DC to the Little Apple, we added this little precious gem to our family. Isn't he sweet?? Owen is the best thing Jeremy and I have ever done. This little man has rocked our world in an amazing way. Can't wait to see who he turns out to be!
2 comments:
I also love looking at your wedding pics. Stunning!! That day was such a blast and it's so fun to have J in the mix. And of course, Owen is the best. Love that chubby little dude!
Great pics. And I love sleeping babies! We miss you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment