Friday, February 11, 2011

Mi Amore


Who wouldn't love this little stinker as their Valentine?! Man I love this little baby! He is so much fun right now! Especially because he is in hour 3 of his nap...which has only occurred because he got his 6 month shots today :( Seriously, though, he is rolling all over the place and reaching for just about everything. I can't wait until we can spend some quality time outside! Alas, spring is just around the corner according to Punxsutawney Phil (who apparently only has like a 30% accuracy rate at predicting the coming of Spring!).


Anyfood, for Valentine's Day last year my love took me to a fancy shmancy 6 course chocolate dinner at the Ritz in Georgetown - fabulous! And because the Ritz made a booking error with our room, they upgraded us to the penthouse suite which was bigger than our condo at the time!! We had a view of both the Potomac and M Street. The bathroom floors were heated, there was a HUGE bath tub complete with bubble bath, a kitchen, a living room, and an enormous dining room. Alas, this year we will be enjoying the day of love in Manhattan. Kansas.

At least I get to spend it with my boys!! And I will be making one of them the above toast and egg! How cute is that? And tasty! Our first Valentine's Day as man and wife I made cinnamon sticky buns...maybe I'll make those too!

What are you doing for V Day??

4 comments:

Alison Royer said...

He is so cute!! I am totally making these for my fam on vday :)good idea!

Samantha said...

Too cute! I'm feeling pink for v-day - pink pancakes for breakfast (colored with beet purée), sandwiches with pink cream cheese (strawberry jam) for lunch, and red velvet cupcakes for desert. Yum!

Megan said...

Great ideas Sam! I'll try that next year!!

Amy Di said...

little O is edible!
love reading your blog....I want more!!!