Have you ever tried Chocolate Cheerios?? Seriously? I am positive I will crave these after the bambino is born...these are fabulous as a late night alternative. I think I'll stock them for when I start breast feeding as well!


This same friend stocked caffeine free Coca Cola Classic. I LOVE this stuff. LOVE IT. So does the bambino :) I am a die hard Diet Coke fan - grew up with it, loathe regular Coke as it is too sweet. So it came as a HUGE surprise that I liked this sugar packed alternative...or is it?
Okay, this is not a craving I have succumbed to - this is something to look forward too: a Kir Royale - thank you Ina. Champagne and a splash of Chambord with fresh raspberries. Cannot wait!
If you read my blog regularly, you already know this one: Lemon Bars. YUM. I only made them twice. May have to make them this week provided I don't go into labor. I thought there was a chance I would go into labor early, but the belly has settled down and we are just playing the waiting game now...
Okay, the only thing yummier than fried 3 Musketeers are fried OREOS!!! Holy COW! These suckers were SO GOOD. They dip them in funnel cake batter, fry them up, and then load on powdered sugar. YUM. And the Oreos are still a bit crispy underneath all that fried goodness. I should thank my lucky stars the fair left town when it did!


3 comments:
LOVE this post.
With Aiden, I wanted meat and cheese. And that's what that little boy prefers to this day.
With Lukie, I wanted fruit, veggies and no meat--which made me think I was having a girl. However, he has turned out to be my little vegan. Prefers blueberries over frenchfries, couscous over hamburgers.
Now, its anti cravings stage. I ate Ramen broth for dinner and a saltine. Never felt this sick before. I will be curious to see what I'll want once this nauseous trimester is over. Although, those lemon bars DO sound intriguing...
You'll laugh but I was also craving those fruit bars during the last month of pregnancy! Now I could care less. Funny how things change so quickly!!!
Megan. You make me laugh. I crave pizza. Even though I not prego. :)
Post a Comment