Be honest. Do any of you who read this blog ever cook anything I post? I realized this week that the reason that I'm not as consistent as I'd like to be is that it takes forever to write recipes and post pictures. It literally took me 2 hours to post the last two recipes b/c the picture and formatting functions are a little jumpy.
So I decided to reevaluate my quest to bring good recipes to the fine people who read this blog. Please let me know if (a) you read this blog; (b) if you are inspired to cook after reading the recipes; (c) if you have ever cooked any of the recipes; and (d) if you have any problems and or didn't like one of the recipes I've posted.
My goal is to post reasonable recipes that everyone can cook, that have a ton of flavor, and generally can be cooked on a weeknight after a long day at work. If that is not happening, I would love to know!
Happy Cooking,
Meg, AKA Little Martha
7 comments:
I often enjoy these recipes and especially the cinammon rolls! PLEASE keep posting!
J Man
i love that jeremy writes that you should keep posting. that cracks me up. I would LOVE for you to keep it up, if even just because I am very entertained by the writing. I HAVE
also used the recipes, thank you very much. keep it up!
I just finished making the Awesome Orzo salad for a potluck. This is the second time I have made it. So definitely I read and I am finally using the recipes. Next I plan to do the pumpkin chili!
Love to read your blog and imagine myself enjoying these tasty dishes with you and J. I must confess I haven't tried any yet, but only because I totally forget to check out the ingredients before heading to the store. I am now promising you and myself to make at least one of these yummy concoctions after my next trip to the store!
Megs, you better keep up this blog!! I've used at least 2 recipes and loved them-- they were so easy and tasty.
hey girl-
i've made stuff from your website!! keep posting them!! you pick good recipes that are simple. and i like your reviews about them!
i will get to my blog soon...ugh. i am so bad at keeping up!
I am looking forward to making some of your receipes! Keep it up!
Post a Comment