I am absolutely horrified to report that I provided the wrong amount of flour on the cinnamon buns. My dear friend Angela was in the process of making the buns and apparently I was nearly 2 cups off! The recipe should read 2 1/2 cups flour - NOT 2/3 cup flour. How could this have happened??? I am SO sorry Ang! Thankfully she is an excellent cook and was able to correct the recipe. Ang - please let us know how your cinnamon buns turned out despite my unintended misdirection!!
1 comment:
Okay, a little late on the post but the cinnamon buns turned out. Not only did they turn out but they were absolutely delicious! I always make cinnamon rolls Christmas morning and it takes me forever as I have to wait for the dough to rise...twice. This was so good and now makes me want to bake buns more than once a year.
Post a Comment