My attempt to find the joy I once had in cooking, embrace what I have been given, and live my life one plate at a time.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
I haven't been cooking
Instead I've been knitting for the new babies in my life! My cousin Jamie had a little baby girl at the beginning of December and requested strawberries! So I figured out how to make a little ruffled edge on the booties and found some little white flower buttons. LOVE. And for the hat, I made a little crocheted flower and stitched it onto a barrette so she could also use it on a headband at some point. So sweet! Can't wait to post a picture of her wearing the little berry getup!
Jeremy's brother and his wife had there first baby on Christmas (previously mentioned!). When Mandy was still pregs she requested Robin's Egg Blue if she had a boy - and here they are! I LOVE them and can't wait to put them on his little feet in a week!! Again, will post when I have pictures!
I leave you with a picture of my favorite little stinker. He doesn't have much hair, but enough to have fun at bath time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment