Okay, since I loaded JJ's cakes, I thought I'd show you MINE! I LOVED the red polka-dots on the second layer and how each layer was a different design. I'm not a fan of the HUGE floral arrangement on top though...But let me just say, I thought the cake was DEVINE. Our first bite was of the spice cake with Bavarian cream - seriously delish! The next day we had the cake top - chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting - to die for!!! We didn't save our top as we live 3,000 miles from where our wedding took place. That, and we took an 8 day honeymoon to St. Lucia. The chances of that thing making it were absolutely zero...Be on the look out for yummy cupcake pictures!!!
2 comments:
This is such a beautiful cake. It looks delicious.
I was way too drunk to remember eating, even I even did, your wedding cake. Open bar does that to me every time. Although I think I would have liked a slice of the peanut butter one late that night.
Post a Comment